HTML And CCS - 01

 Hey guys, I am back with new series which captures CSS and HTML for beginners.


We will continue this post series while I'm also learning CSS and HTML from the scratch.

Yes, I have a previous background when you take HTML, CSS and JavaScript but mostly I've been using Java as my main programming language for the past 4 years. So this will be a brushup for me.


So, cut the crap, and let's start learning. 

   =================================================

So why we need HTML. what it actually do?

Well. HTML indicates how a web page should be presented to the viewer.

HTML ===>  HyperText Markup Language

Here HyperText means all the data transfers through web. 

When you go to a web page you see lot of elements there. A web has header, footer, paragraphs , images , videos . So this whole structure can be described by HTML.

In another work you can describe your content on the web page using HTML.




I'm not going to go in detail on the each and every tag in HTML. 

Lets go directly creating your own web page. But before that I will explain you what is a tag, element and attribute. 

A tag holds the content 

<Tag> content </Tag>

Above is an element . 

An element has tags. a opening tag, content and a closing tag. Wait. there are elements which doesn't have a content in it.

<tag/>  ==> Self closing tag

ex :- <br/> - new line tag .

When you want to define more information about the tag, then you can use attributes. 

<Tag attr="..."></tag>

ex :- <a href="www.google.com">Click</a>

Comments

Popular Posts